Ugh.
I need:
1. To manage stress better
2. A new job
AND
3. A little more good luck in my life.
_______
On a completely different note, I really don't understand how people can be undecided who to vote for in the presidential election. It really is mind-blowing to me. Of course, Obama has an television advertisement that annoys me more than I can say. The announcer says:
"On health care reform - two extremes. On one end, government-run health care, higher taxes. On the other, insurance companies without rules, denying coverage. Barack Obama says both extremes are wrong. His plan: Keep your employer-paid coverage. Keep your own doctor. Take on insurance companies to bring down costs. Cover pre-existing conditions, and preventive care. Common sense for the change we need."
Obama: "I'm Barack Obama and I approved this message."
Gee, thanks so much, Mr. Obama. I guess someone like me who currently isn't insured doesn't matter. I mean, yes, I understand that he has "plans" to help provide the uninsured (like me) with insurance. I don't like those "plans" because he doesn't call for government-run health care. But this commercial really irks me because it just glosses over the nearly 50 million people who aren't insured.
I'll still vote for him, even if this commercial irritates me. I think Sarah Palin playing up the "mom" vote irritates me more. Yes, just thinking about her has me grinding my teeth...
No comments:
Post a Comment