30 July 2009

Penultimate day of July

So a lot has happened, yet not much has happened.

It’s been a year since I saw B. It’s almost been a year since I last spoke with him.

It still hurts to think that the part of him I fell in love with is dead. Or at least buried behind some horrible illness.

Despite my insecurities, things are going well with A (knock on wood, cross fingers). I am so happy with him. I think we can both accept each other as is. We’re not looking to change one another, we’re just very happy together.

Maybe he is my other half…

(if such a thing exists).

Ah, I’m happy. I’m in love. I shall focus on that, instead of the negative in my life. I have some amazing friends, a great family. I’m working on getting a better job and doing something I think I’ll love (going back to school, lol).

Things could be better. They always could be.

But things have been so much worse.

I’m content and yes, happy.

No comments: