31 July 2009

ugh

Oh, for the sake of something/everything Holy and Sacred.

I got a letter from B yesterday.

WTF? Seriously...what the fuck is this about?

I guess calling it a "letter" is wrong.

It's a check. On the front of the check, there is a drawing of a penis and testicles. On the back of the check, B wrote something along the lines of "please let me know if you move so I can send Charis a birthday present. Love, B."

How sick. Seriously--drawing something obscene and then asking about your daughter's whereabouts when you haven't seen her in over a year? And let's be honest--what's this "birthday present" going to be? Some hideous painting that his tormented mind has produced. It hurts to look at your artwork, B. Don't you understand that? It's all pain--and so much of that is unnecessary pain!

I showed the check to A. He was shocked; said he couldn't believe it.

Then later he made the comment of, "I didn't realize how sick he was until I saw that."

And that frustrated me. I feel like I've been telling people "Something is seriously wrong with B" for years, and very few people have listened to me or taken me seriously. "Be patient," I've been told. "Give him time."

I was patient. I did give him time.

I suppose what mostly pisses me off right now is that he can do this. B can just inject himself into my life whenever he feels like it. There is nothing illegal about it. It's sick, it feels like harassment and stalking. But he can legally send me some crap like that in the mail.

Get better, B. For yourself. You deserve better. You have missed out on so much.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

ouch. sorry W. xox.