10 August 2009

Mish-mash

A mish-mash of my life:

* I've decided not to take the LSAT in September. I'll take it in December, instead. This gives me more study time, more time to get my stuff for law school together, and more time to apply for a fee waiver for the LSAT and the credentialing I MUST have to apply to law school.

* My coworkers have encouraged me to start a food blog where I post recipes of what I cook and my philosophy on food. Funny, isn't it? Someone who struggle(d)(s) with anorexia ends up learning that food nourishes your spirit/soul and your life. I love eating good, fresh food. I love sharing food with others. Now I just need to think of a name for said food blog...

* Life with A is still pretty good. I really love him.

* I'm struggling a bit with this shadow of unhappiness that comes over me from time to time. I don't know where this comes from--is this just in my nature, down in my brain cells? Is this my proneness to depression? I just accept it for what it is and let it run its course.

* I stumbled upon an absolutely amazing book and read it this weekend: Kaddish for a Child Not Born, by Imre Kertész . Absolutely beautiful, and a quick read. Surprisingly philosophical and personal.

I guess that's it for now...

No comments: