14 February 2012

More wallowing

I suppose we “talked” last night.

We decided that logically, it made sense to terminate the pregnancy.

And then I cried for two hours, until I fell asleep. The tv was bothering me. All this damn talk about babies and newborns.

Fuck. It’s hard enough to look at my children. I see them as babies. I really can’t use the “we don’t have enough money” argument.  When  I had C, I had nothing. Absolutely nothing but support and love.

I have the latter right now.

Is it fair to my body? No. But I’m pissed that I have to put my body through another abortion. Really, nature, this isn’t fair.

And I know, I know, life isn’t fair.

That’s of no consolation right now. I’m thinking of staircases, I’m eyeing wire hangers. I’ve looked up the safety of pennyroyal tea while nursing.

The whole situation just sucks.

4 comments:

lynn said...

Glad you two were able to talk. Has A agreed to get a vasectomy so you no longer have to worry about putting your body through this?

Anonymous said...

Hi my lovely,
I just read the last couple of posts, and I am heartbroken/pissed that this has happened. It is definitely not fair, especially for someone who is thoughtful, caring and sensitive, as you are.

You know I am here to listen to all and every thought you may have about these, especially the ones that dwell on the dreadful uncertainties, doubts and torn heart that comes from such a hard situation, and such a difficult decision.

I also support Elle's idea in the other thread. Let me know if I can help that way too.

Grrr.

love,
Swolki the Swolk

Anonymous said...

Me ol' mucker.

My heart goes out to you for what you're facing right now. I want you to know that although you are at chatter and I am over at PASS, that Im always here in anyway I can be.

Much love, K x

Leigh said...

I made a Go Fund Me page for our beloved friend and she's edited it so that the language is comfortable for her! Donate and share as appropriate! http://www.gofundme.com/et61w