03 December 2009

"A lot"

So today seems to be one of Those Days.

My good friend L credits the moon. A also said something the other day about the moon.

Ah, but does it matter? A lot happened today, and I cannot unwind and I just cannot seem to feel supported.

So the "a lot" that happened today:

A lot that I didn't...well, I was going to write expected, but who expects the unexpected?
There was also a fair amount of sophomoric behaviour at work today, and by sophomoric, I mean keeping timesheets that include when I go to the bathroom.

It's actually hard for me to write much more at the moment; I'm hurting, I'm confused, and I feel like withdrawing from the entire world. I feel like no one understands me; that itself would be fine. But the feeling that no one cares to try to understand me--that's not so 'fine.'

And let me say this: if you are reading this, then chances are I trusted you and relate to you. So in many ways, you, Dearest Most Appreciated Reader, do understand me.

Chances are you don't live very close to me, though, and you certainly don't work where I do. Bummer.

Well, maybe one day. ;)

Love you all!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I do understand. You.

Shannon said...

I want to understand you, as I want to understand myself. xo.

ShannonG said...

Love you Whit