18 September 2010

I keep having dreams about one of A's ex's.

I have not met this woman.
A shows absolutely no interest in her if she ever comes up in conversation (as in, "Oh, yeah, that happened when I was with so-and-so.")

But I keep having these vivid and upsetting dreams about her and A. In one dream, I walked in on them having sex.

To my credit, in the dream, I stayed calm and didn't go ape shit. But my heart was broken in the dream. I woke up with tears streaming down my cheeks.

Last night, I dreamed she called him to ask him a quick question about something. They started talking, and he somehow (you know how random dreams are) ended up giving me an SAT-lover score of 1310, but she got a 1450 in his odd testing/ranking.

UGH. I hate these dreams. I KNOW he's not interested in her and that she's married. My hope is writing about this will make the dreams go away. It's awful because it clouds my mood all day.

2 comments:

elle said...

sometimes it is good to have a break from reason/ sensibility and all of that

Dysmonia said...

The SAT score as litmus test for skills in bed is morbidly funny. Even in your dreams, you're an intellectual! I don't mean to make light of your angst, though. *hugs*