To be fair, I have survived far worse. And not that any of you would dare to suggest this, but it’s certainly not pregnancy hormones, either.
The issue is that people are being, well, pretty shitty to me. People close to me. People whom I love and care about, whose shittiness I cannot shrug off as easily.
We all take our anger and frustration at the unfairness of the world out on others from time to time.
We all take our anger and frustration at the unfairness of the world out on others from time to time.
It’s just…this week has been chock-full of it. The problem is not that people vent to me—that’s fine. Really and truly.
The problem is when venting, these beloved folks act like I can do something, or that the problem is somehow my fault, even though it doesn’t involve me at all. The problem is certain people overreacting and making me wonder if I will have to have a serious heart-to-heart with them about taking something for anxiety.
It sucks when someone barks at you for no reason you can control.
The problem is when venting, these beloved folks act like I can do something, or that the problem is somehow my fault, even though it doesn’t involve me at all. The problem is certain people overreacting and making me wonder if I will have to have a serious heart-to-heart with them about taking something for anxiety.
It sucks when someone barks at you for no reason you can control.
It’s wildly unacceptable if they do it to a 3.5 year old, who doesn’t understand the whole picture. It’s not healthy for her, for me, and for said person.
*sigh* I’m in a mood that makes me fantasize about running away from everyone and everything. Would these folks who cannot properly handle frustration and anger miss me?
(No, I’m not going anywhere. It sucks to be responsible sometimes. ;) )
And my sincere apologies for venting here. Better than exploding at others later, I guess.
And my sincere apologies for venting here. Better than exploding at others later, I guess.
5 comments:
I already feel bad for posting this. *rolls eyes at self*
you really ought not ever feel badly about posting something like this! you've gotta get it out or it just eats at you!
Some people just need a good punch in the jaw. I have been thinking this is the solution for one of my co-workers
Hmm Im glad you posted it but anxious for more details... enough to leave me guessing? I hope things get better though
And anonymous is Alyson sorry I cant figure out the whole link my name to this thing, sorry
Post a Comment