I feel so ungrateful.
Someone just asked, "what are you thankful for?" and I am in such a seemingly permanent foul mood that I honestly didn't feel like I had an answer.
I mean, I do have answers. C is happy and healthy. That's great. My parents have been very supportive and continue to provide shelter. Awesome. I'm relatively healthy.
And yet...I live with my parents. I have absolutely no space to myself. None. It's all shared with C, my parents, my sister. They all have their own space, but I have none.
I don't like my job.
My heart is broken; I can't even maintain a relationship.
I live with my parents.
In other words, I am a failure. Not even 29 and I've failed at this thing called "life."
At least that's something to add to the resume. Failure before the age of 29.
No comments:
Post a Comment