10 January 2009

date update

I had a date last night with A.

I met him at his place after work, and then we (eventually) made it out to dinner, which was nice.

We went back to his place and hung out until 1:30 am. Both of us were tired, and I cannot be sure but I think both of us wanted the night to never end.

There were a couple of surprises of the evening, but they were good surprises.

One thing I'm astonished by, honestly, is how insecure I am right now. He says he likes me, he seemed very interested last night, yet I don't fully trust that. B said he would be with me forever, only to leave me. I mean, yes, it's so early in my relationship with A, but I'm beginning to recognize the "baggage" with which I come.

I still like him though. I like him a LOT.

No comments: