11 January 2009

e-mail bucket list

Hit forward and place an X by all the things you've done and remove the X from the ones you have not, and send it to your friends (including me).
This is for your entire Life!

( ) Gone on a blind date- do not like DO NOT LIKE!
(x) Skipped school
( ) Watched someone die
( ) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico - not yet!
(x) Been to Florida
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Been lost- figuratively and literally, but no longer :)
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country
(1/2x) Been skydiving and Rocky Mtn Climbing - only been Rocky Mtn climbing :)
(x) Gone to Washington, DC
(x) Swam in the ocean - does being engulfed by the ocean count as the same thing?
(x) Cried yourself to sleep- woken myself up crying, as well
(x) Played cops and robbers (we also played a game called "Vietnam" in high school).
(x) Recently colored with crayons
( ) Sang Karaoke
(x) Paid for a meal with coins only?
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
(x) Made prank phone calls
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose- *ouch*
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x) Danced in the rain-and sang
(x) had a really bad haircut
(x) Been heartbroken
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(x) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(x) kissed on the beach- yes, and very recently as well
( x) Watched the sunrise with someone - I've watched the sunset with someone
(x) Blown bubbles - with the best bubble blower in town ;)
(x) Gone ice-skating - I grew up walking on ice, I don't need to 'skate' on it . . .
(x) Been skinny dipping outdoors (yeah, I bet that surprises you that I've done this!
( ) Rode horses in the snow


1. Any nickname? Whitters, Whit, Pooh-Girl, Pooh, Sexy Butt
2. Mother's name? Jane
3. Favorite Drink? water
4. Body Piercings? both ears, single hole
5. Tattoos? no
6. How much do you love your job? It's okay.
7. Birthplace? Gainesville, FL
8. Favorite vacation spot? Probably Greece.
9. If married, where would you get married? some place natural--on the banks of a river, or the like.
10. Ever eaten just cookies for dinner? I have, and now I have a dinner idea for tonight!
11. Ever been on TV? Yes.
12. Ever steal any traffic signs? no
13. Ever been in a car accident? yes and thankful to be around to answer that question
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? four-door
15. Favorite number? Any prime number or palindrome is good.
16. Favorite holiday? I don't have one
17. Favorite dessert? Cake
18. Favorite food? It alternates, but I love cauliflower with melted cheddar on top.
10. ?????? Yep, I love questions too.
20. How do you relax? I'm trying to come up more effective ideas on this.
21. How do you see yourself in 10 years? At this point in my life, I'm not envisioning myself too far into the future.
22. Furthest place you will send this message? California
23. FAVORITE THING ON A TUESDAY MORNING? Driving in the fog. Seriously, I like driving in the mild fog we get here in Florida. It makes the world seem magical.
24.When was the last time someone took your breath away? About half-an-hour ago.

No comments: