I forgot to post about my birthday.
H bought me some cute gifts from the local art museum.
My co-workers surprised me with cake and lingerie...yes, lingerie. It was more than a little embarrassing.
My parents didn't do anything yet; they promise this weekend we'll do something.
But...I got to spend a decent amount of time with A, and that made me so happy. We had a delicious time in the morning. I honestly don't know to describe it except "delicious." Then I left and had two doctors appointments back to back (hurray for being healthy!), followed by a haircut.
After the haircut, I hung out with A at his work for an hour and a half or so.
"I think I'm in love but it makes me kind of nervous to say so" sums up my feelings about him. Yes, really. I fall fast and I fall hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment