11 March 2010

Quickie

Ah, lucky reader, we get to have a quickie.

I apologize for leaving off at a more morbid post. Things have been a tad better. I'm feeling more grounded and centered. I'm focusing on the more spiritual/holistic things for now.

Tomorrow I will go to the springs, as planned, with a good friend of mine.

I do reserve the right to feel morose, though. I doubt this will happen while my friend is here.

I look forward to seeing many of you on Sunday. For those who cannot make it, I know you'll be celebrating in your own way.

Thank you all for getting me to this point.

Okay, done.

Was it good for you?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I woke up this morning and looked at my phone. While I can't get any text messages or reception for phone calls where I'm living now, my calendar of important dates still shows up . . . and this morning it said 'Whitter's Wedding tomorrow'.

Just wanted you to know that. I love you. And will be there in spirit.

((squiiish))

Shannon said...

I thought of you all day yesterday. xox

elle said...

A needs to be changed from fiance to husband!