A lovely friend of mine notified me that for whatever reason, she was unable to comment on this blog.
Ah! Not good!
I just changed some settings around and am hoping that did the trick. Your assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to comment on this post to test the new settings.
Can you comment now?
9 comments:
Yes. But I couldn't before. I could only click the love, listening, understand box.
aha, I wondered why we couldn't. I have tried a few times. I love how your blogging seems so soothe your soul.
Ditto!
((((HUGS)))))
I can comment!!!! Hello hon!!!! how are you?????
Thanks for fixing it Whitters.
Yay! All fixed. Thanks Whitney!
I, too, was wondering why I couldn't comment...I figured it was either operator error, and I was being an idiot; or you specifically didn't want people editorializing. :P
yeh, i thought you just didn't want the comments anymore!
cucumbers are always worth commenting about . . .
Post a Comment