"Her motive for keeping the journal varied. The handwritten notebook entries were generally negative, self-castigation, or a means of rallying her determination to get through something or other." Ted Hughes, on Sylvia Plath
31 August 2010
to the loo
I do not feel well.
I am at work. I am struggling to keep foods and liquids down today.
For the second day in a row.
C'mon, c'mon...I'm 16 weeks, closer and closer to 17...this should be over, right?
ug- i'm feeling like having a melt down myself! too busy at work to do anything i need to have done. it's lunch break time and i'm shut in my office with the phone unplugged!!
1 comment:
ug- i'm feeling like having a melt down myself! too busy at work to do anything i need to have done. it's lunch break time and i'm shut in my office with the phone unplugged!!
Post a Comment