Oh, I fucking hate the policy of “you can’t come back to school until you’ve been fever free for 24 hours.”
C develops fevers and shows absolutely no signs of feeling sick. She gets sent home.
C develops fevers and shows absolutely no signs of feeling sick. She gets sent home.
I take off work.
Then I can’t send her back to school the next day because—she had a fever and 24 hours haven’t passed! Am I supposed to send her back at 3pm?
*contemplates giving C Tylenol every day*
So again, I must take off work. A offered to bring her to work with him, but honestly? That’s not going to work. He’s too high strung, he’d call me in an hour, at the most, to pick her up. Oh, yeah...from how well she's listening to "please colour and be quiet right now", the two of them wouldn't last 5 minutes.
*contemplates giving C Tylenol every day*
So again, I must take off work. A offered to bring her to work with him, but honestly? That’s not going to work. He’s too high strung, he’d call me in an hour, at the most, to pick her up. Oh, yeah...from how well she's listening to "please colour and be quiet right now", the two of them wouldn't last 5 minutes.
Mentally, I cannot do this. I need adult interaction. I need to feel productive. I need to feel like I'm doing something aside from not saying "Shut up" to a four year old.
I just feel like a waste of space. A total waste. What good am I? I feel so…god, I can’t even go there, I’m still at work and melting down.
Fuck. All I do is nurse E, change his diaper, and ask C to be quiet. She is NOT sick in the slightest. She needs to be around other children her age. I NEED her to be around other children her age.
When A called to tell me that she couldn’t go to school, I started crying. I could still cry.
I haven't had a break since. . .
I have an appointment with my psychologist that I need to go.
Oh, well. That’s not going to happen.
I haven't had a break since. . .
I have an appointment with my psychologist that I need to go.
Oh, well. That’s not going to happen.
I hate this. I hate this. I hate this.
1 comment:
You deal with it better than I do, the needing a break thing. If I get to that point I start talking to Matt about why he didn't sign adoption papers, since I was going to. This always works.I wish I could say I wasn't serious but I always am. But when you wanted them to begin with, I don't know. Sometimes I can be adept enough to just ask for a break and that does usually work out the best...I hope it gets better Whit can't wait to see you in June. Don't forget your self worth is not summed up by how much you do but by who you are as a person. Rememeber that is the fundamental ideology we both believe in as non_Republicans, essentially. That is why we do what we do, remember it for yourself as well..... love ya girl
Post a Comment