I
feel weak today.
I’ve
been standing up for myself. I’ve faced criticisms.
But
I feel weak.
Last night, I was tempted to go. Around 11 pm, I just wanted to get away.
Last night, I was tempted to go. Around 11 pm, I just wanted to get away.
To
get in the car and get a hotel room.
To sleep on a couch at work.
To go to my parents home.
To sleep on a couch at work.
To go to my parents home.
I’m
feeling unheard by A lately, and that’s mostly because I AM unheard. He gets so
preoccupied with one idea, he can’t even respond to me.
I just feel worthless right now…or rather, I’m fighting those feelings off and focusing on the macrocosm—the patriarchy, how we are conditioned to be silent or to take up all the room, etc.
*sigh*
I just feel worthless right now…or rather, I’m fighting those feelings off and focusing on the macrocosm—the patriarchy, how we are conditioned to be silent or to take up all the room, etc.
*sigh*
4 comments:
I hope you're doing better! I searched the internet to see if I could find a spa or something to hustle you into down there. What's up with only day spas being around? And I couldn't find a convent or monastery that has those spiritual retreat thingies that people can take (unguided and that type). If I were a money rich person I'd fly you to visit me straight away!
I hate that I am not close by so as to provide a place to which you can get away from it all! There is that hostel that- should it be full- could connect you to the island born woman who sometimes takes in over flow...
We have a fantastic couch. And toys. Whenever you need it
These could be my thoughts too right now Whit. I'm sorry you feel so insignificant. :(
Hey, you know I just found the link to your blog, because I am finally organizing my bookmarks and all of my links have been lost in a disorganized mess or things under tabs, and I felt the need to remind you of who your husband is. He is a ridiculous man who is very much lost in his job, a man very preoccupied constantly with issues I don't think he even realizes he has, and above all a man who loves you and the family that you two have created more than anything. His mind dwindles and he may not hear some things, and we all feel ignored sometimes and it sucks, but I can only hope that you never forget to step outside of feelings you are having when you feel so bad for just a moment and feel lucky to have such a loving beautiful family. Also, feel free to come visit me, anytime, when you need a vacation. I will take care of you and A can deal with reality for a bit on his own, and maybe be forced to take some time off work hehe. Miss you pretty lady.
Post a Comment