What a rollercoaster of a week.
I can't take these emotions.
I can't take these emotions.
Pretty sure I'm miscarrying right now.
Just feeling devastated. Right as I was
feeling excited and happy about this, I start bleeding. Right as I
begin to accept something absolutely foreign to me, it's taken away.
I feel even worse when I think that the miscarriage is probably due to some genetic abnormality. Most are this early. And of course, I feel somehow responsible for that.
I feel even worse when I think that the miscarriage is probably due to some genetic abnormality. Most are this early. And of course, I feel somehow responsible for that.
I just want to cry. Stay home and cry.
God this hurts more than I thought.
1 comment:
love-i'm so so so sorry you've gone through this! what a terrible week it's been. i wish i were there with you to go to the spring and get lost in the woods and hitch a ride with a stranger-ranger...
i love you more than words can express darling! take care of yourself and know that you can make it through this- and when you're ready you'll learn a ton of great lessons from the experience and all of that. but right now- allow yourself to feel.
maybe A will go to therapy with you now? i hope he's dealing more ok with this than i'm afraid.
Post a Comment