29 April 2009

last night

Last night, I wasn't feeling well. Since I've stopped nursing C, I was/am plagued with darn clogged milk ducts, which hurt a lot and make me very tired.

But...clogged ducts aren't going to stop me from seeing A. So I went over to visit him.

It was so nice. I put my head in his lap while we listened to music. He rubbed my head, and when I opened my eyes, I caught him looking at me. I swear there was so much love in his eyes. It was one of the most gentle, loving gazes I've ever seen, and definitely the most tender gaze I've seen on his face, ever. I felt so safe, so secure, so loved.

I want to remember those moments from last night forever.

I started to feel better, too. He is such a gentle, kind, loving soul...

I am so lucky to be so loved.

No comments: