14 January 2010

On a different note:

Allow me to share a picture of the wedding dress I ordered.


It took me a whopping 5 minutes to find it.Yay! Check out the site to see the back.

It's simple, and it looks very Greek-Goddess-y. I'm debating wearing a laurel wreath, but that might just be too weird. 

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Okay . . . now I want to be a part of the wedding and wear a toga . . . this was part of your evil plan to convince me to fly to you? ;)

Shannon said...

I LOVE it!! You will be sooo beautiful (as per usual)!

danielle said...

love your dress whit!!

Katy. said...

As I was just writing you on FB for wedding details....

I LOVE IT!! its so you. very Grecian and elegant. You're going to be a beautiful bride.

Jessie said...

Ditto what Katy said. I'm so happy for you!