All of you, for hearing me. For letting this be my safe place to vent the not-so-pretty thoughts we all have. For helping to keep me grounded.
Thank you for accepting me, as I am, and not pushing me to change but instead encouraging me to grow.
Thank you for reading this.
I logged in this morning and was moved to tears by the love and support your words convey, and over something that really is so trivial--a wedding. I appreciate you all accepting all my weird quirks and hang-ups and even relating to them. I wish I could give you all, together, one giant hug.
I'll work on growing my arms, you work on getting to Florida...;)
Love you all.
2 comments:
mwah!!!!! :)
I'm sorry that I haven't been able to connect with you this past week. I was in no-woman's land per technology - apparently the universe decided that I needed to be completely disconnected from the outside world in order to make a 180 switch in my life. I'm back in LA LA land for now and even though the next five weeks will be insane as I prepare to move across the country, I certainly have time to hear you out and hope that we can spend some time catching up on the phone. I love you dearly and will one day be face to face with actions to support that sentiment. xoxo
Post a Comment