"Things are gonna change, I can feel it."
Well, things have been changing, recently. For the better, too.
This morning, I couldn't help but feel so fortunate and lucky for everyone and everything in my life. I don't know what inspired this gratitude, but I'm not complaining.
I have some amazing friends who, although they live far away, never once stepped away from me when I needed help. When I stared withdrawing, they gently hugged me with e-mails, notes, phone calls, and other small acts that meant and still mean the world to me.
I am aware that life will, of course, take a downturn again at some point. But I cannot live in fear or worry about that. I can only accept that life is in constant flux, and the good will become bad, just as the bad will become good.
I feel like I can do this.
I also feel--hopefully, rightfully so--that things are indeed going to continue looking up for me.
I can't worry about this. I can only hope.
And I have plenty of that, right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment