I want to write B the following,
Dear B,
Thank you for your letter. Unfortunately, your letter is invalid and therefore I am unable to accept it for the following reasons:
1. The above-mentioned letter breeches relationship etiquette. One cannot break-up with their significant other via snail-mail after more than six years together.
2. How is it that you love me too much? What does this entail? I am entitled to an explanation.
3. What about our marriage? You married me forever...you cannot bail now.
4. Why now? Why not sooner?
You are hereby ordered to appear in Gainesville at a local park so that we may discuss your proposed separation and work out the details. Should we indeed be breaking up for good, I will require my possessions at your parents place back, and I need to return your possessions at our place back to you. We will also need to arrange for visitations with C, as she is your daughter and ultimately unites us together forever.
Yours,
Whitney
Of course, I have no intention of sending such a letter. But I want to. This is just very unreal, and I cannot accept a stupid letter that uses the word "love" several times, including "I will love you forever."
*confused*
No comments:
Post a Comment