I am heartbroken.
I received a call from B’s “case worker”. Her name is Dawn; I’ve never met her, I’ve never spoken with her.
She relayed the message to me, from B, that he was having a hard time and would appreciate that I not contact him.
How do you hear this without making it sound like a break-up?
The poor messenger, Dawn, went on to say that B claims he still loves me and C. You can tell I’m more than a little skeptical. If he loves us so much, why do we always come last? Why couldn’t one of his parents say “B needs a break.” I mean, good lord, I figured out that they must have had their phones off the hook or purposely wouldn’t answer when I called.
Hurt? I’m beyond hurt.
Oh, and doesn’t this help with the feelings of invisibility?
:: crying ::
No comments:
Post a Comment