The letter declared that he loves me too much and this love isn't healthy so he thinks we need to grow apart.
I think this is part of his illness, but I'm terrified. I love him. How pathetic do I sound to you all? I love him with all my heart. I want to be a family with him. I want to spend my life with him. I want him to be better, to heal. He makes me happy, he makes me feel "complete."I guess I want too much. I thought of calling someone, but what do I say? I can barely talk. My face is soaked, my eyes are swollen...
My heart is broken...
Oh god, I can't write any more...it hurts, oh my god, how it hurts!
* * * *
I need something to go "right" in my life...
1 comment:
I'm sorry :(
I don't know what else to say...
But I'm really sorry :(
This must be so heartbreaking...
And it's not pathetic to be a mess when it comes to someone you love so much
I'm so very sorry Whitney
(((((hugs))))))
Post a Comment