I am grumpy.
I haven't spoken with B since Sunday evening.
I've tried calling his home (he no longer has a cell). No one answers or the phone is busy.
This hurts. Either there is some "family emergency" that no one can take the time to notify me of, or they're just "too busy" and I'm forgotten, thrown to the curb.
B is capable of calling me: yet he doesn't.
Because I'll always be there, won't I?
The one person to whom I was always "visible" to suddenly seems unable to see me.
I'm not sad about this. I'm angry. Maybe that's a step forward, I don't know, and quite frankly, I don't care that much if it's good or not. I am angry. I am tired of being taken advantage of. I am tired of having to be "nice."
In short, I am tired of B's parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment